Sunday, June 13, 2010

day one hundred sixty two 6.11.2010



my niece annie (top) and nephew luke (right above these words) are moving to chicago this weekend. their parents, my sister and brother-in-law are planning on coming with. i am pretty close with my sister and i predict it will be hard for me to be in a different time zone than her, but she used to live in chicago in the nineties, so i feel like we have some previous experience with this. i've never lived that far from her kids before, however, and it kinda breaks my heart to think about not being on the same river as them. luke graduated from pre-school today and we went to our favorite kid friendly and adult friendly restaurant in their neighborhood (henry's on broadway and 105) afterwards. here they are making smiles with their orange french fries (aka sweet potato fries). perhaps you can see why i will miss them like crazy.

1 comment: