Tuesday, July 13, 2010

day onehundred eighty five 7.4.2010



Happy independance day! Some more photos from Amagansett and the surrounding areas. One of the Colleens is here with us this weekend. I love a girl who appreciates the beach and a good homecooked seafood meal, because that's basically all I want to do when I'm out here. Today we went to Montauk, the easternmost tip of long island, in search of tacky souvenir jewelry. We both got small boat propeller earrings, and I felt like we were re-inacting a scene from a lost Judy Blume book. You can see Colleen here with the Ronjo man, which I used to play on while we would wait for a table at Bird on the Roof, our favorite breakfast joint when we were kids. Here's a token sunset shot, just so you can see what comes after the violet hour here. if any of you want to come over for a sunset glass of wine and some grilled scallops, you are welcome anytime! just let me know you are coming so i can give you directions-

No comments:

Post a Comment