Monday, April 12, 2010

day one hundred! 4.10.2010

yay! it's day one hundred! unfortunately, i have to cheat a little bit with this post. i was on the train on my way in to nyc with tiffany to go fabric shopping at mood (as seen on project runway), and going up the hudson was one of the wooden tall ships (the half moon i think). quickly i whip out my camera and start clicking away. in between patting myself on the back for being so quick on the draw, i notice the camera is informing me that there is, in fact, no memory card in said camera. so no photos of the tall ship! instead i am posting a photo of the sky over the hudson on 4/11/2010, also taken from the train. i do have one photo of the end of a fabric roll on my phone; hopefully i will figure out how to post it here soon so i don't have to feel like a cheater, especially on day one hundred.

No comments:

Post a Comment