Saturday, March 20, 2010

day seventysix 3.17.2010

I went to Barnes and Noble today to get my first copy of my dear friend Amy Ignatow's book, The Popularity Papers: Research for the Social Improvement and General Betterment of Lydia Goldblatt and Julie Graham-Chang. I knew it would be there, but still I squealed out loud when I found it on the shelves. I asked one of the employees to take a picture of me with the book, which she kindly did, but she had been so taken with how excited I was to find the book that she insisted I re-enact finding it so she could "capture" that moment, even though it was not the actual moment. The book is wonderful and awesome and its existance makes me happy, so I highly recommend picking up a copy. Not only is it available at Barnes and Noble, it's also at Borders, amazon.com and cool independant bookstores all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment