Wednesday, June 9, 2010

day onehundred fiftytwo 6.1.2010

I had an idea for this month that I have already abandoned. each day was going to represent a specific half hour slice of my day and count backwards until the end of the month, which would be the beginning of the day. then i realized how much cool stuff i was going to miss out on sharing here because of this idea, and tabled it for possible future use.

here is a photo taken at the end of my day (around 11:00) of my lee krasner spider plant (it grew as an offshoot of one of her actual plants; i got it at the jackson-pollock house last summer) in a flower pot made by my friend elizabeth, with a plant in the background given to me by one of the colleens. no cool origin for that pot; it's from home depot.

No comments:

Post a Comment